Monday, October 6, 2008

State Fair

Riding the big slide with dad
Going down the slide
Riding with mom
Walking up all those stairs with dad.

Getting ready to go pick apples
Driving the tractor!





Okay so I know this was a month ago, I am just being really slow putting the pictures up. But better late then never! So we went to the state fair and it was so much fun. Makenna loved the animals and the big slide. She road it three times! She also got to ride a little tractor that was so cute. It was a fun night out as a family so here are a few pics.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That's so great that you got a house. Where at? I can't wait until it's my turn -- we've been renting for over 8 years now! Lucky you. I can't wait to see some inside pictures.

Looks like you had a fabulous time at the state fair!