Friday, January 2, 2009

Family Time

This is her new pose for pictures


Pushing the ball down the lane





Makenna and I waiting for our turn


Watching the ball knock down the pins


Makenna on the sled. She didn't like riding by herself


Makenna and I riding together


`
Riding the "go-go"

Playing Playstation together


This year from Weston's work they decided to close the office between Christmas and New Years with pay. That means that Weston was home with us with no work, no school and no homework for 12 days. In our 3 1/2 years we have never seen so much of either. That's including the time we took off from work for our wedding and honeymoon. Right now we usually see each other for about an hour each day if we're lucky. So needless to say I was a little worried that we might end up killing each other or wanting a divorce but all I can say is that I LOVE MY HUSBAND! We have never had the chance to hang out and just be together for such a long period of time. But Weston is the greatest husband ever! He helped me take care of Makenna (including dirty diapers and a runny nose), hanging things on our new walls, fixing the heat thermostat, and he even made dinner for us one night. We also did a lot of fun things with Makenna. We pulled a sled with the four-wheeler, went shopping together, went out to dinner at the Pizza Factory (yum!), went bowling and I even got Weston to take me to a movie! This has been the best Christmas break ever! I am really not looking forward to Monday when school and work start back up again. But I am definitely looking forward to April 24th. Graduation can't come soon enough. I can't wait to see my husband again!

No comments: