Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kason's big day


Sunday March 7th was Kason's blessing day. He was such a good boy the whole time. He didn't even make one peep! It was a great day and we were so lucky to have all our family live so close to come and celebrate. Thank you to everyone who came to support us and help with food. Everything was so yummy!
The two cutest kids in the whole world
Kason slept threw most his party!
I was really excited about my dessert table. I loved the jars and the mini cupcakes and the cookies... okay so everything!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks FABULOUS! Sorry we missed it, but I heard it was GREAT! I need the recipe for the mini cupcakes. YUMMMMM

Sarah said...

That picture of him sleeping totally looks like Makenna! And he's gotten even bigger since I saw you guys last!!! :( We will have to get together sometime soon. I'm sorry he's been sick! No fun! I understand not wanting a winter baby...I had 2! That's why I quarantine ourselves indoors! Yuck! Hope he's feeling better soon...you too!

Gunnar and Brittney said...

He is soooo adorable and MaKenna too!