Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bowling

Last week we decided to have a family activity of bowling. Makenna was so cute and she had so much fun. The whole time she was just so excited over every little thing that it made everything so much fun. She even wanted Kason to bowl. So I let him sit on my knee and he would push the ball down the little ramp. It was the cutest thing ever! Makenna is such a great big sister. She is always looking after Kason and taking care of him. And Kason just adores her. I couldn't ask for more from my kids. They just love each other and have so much fun together. I have the best family in the world! And the cutest! Here are some pics of us bowling.

This is what Kason does all the time. He just loves to walk. But he has to have a finger in each hand or he won't go anywhere!
Here is Makenna cheering us on! She is so going to be a cheerleader when she gets older!


Makenna bowling. She had so much fun!

All smiles!

No comments: