Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yikes part 2!!!

So I was bound and determined to make it through the week without anymore problems. Well lets just say that didn't happen. I went out to the car, got both kids loaded up so I could run Makenna to dance and guess what? It wouldn't start! Seriously!!! What is going on here. So I had to get both kids out, switch the car seats to the blazer and drove Makenna to dance. She was late for dance for the second time this week! I hate being late! I sure hope no one I know saw my driving around in Weston's awesome blazer. We get free air conditioning due to the fact that the drivers side window is broken in the downward positions. Any chance tomorrow will be warmer than today?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We've all had those days! I'm sorry! Where is Weston for so long? You guys should come up and play some day!!