Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving, birthdays and lots of fun

Going down the big slide with dad

Playing on one of the toys with mom. She's still a little nervous

This ended up being one of her favorite things to play on






Wow was this weekend crazy! So much going on and so much to be thankful for. The number one thing I'm thankful for is Weston and Makenna. I can't even remember the last time that we spent so much time together. Weston is so busy with work and school and when I work nights I don't think we ever see each other. But it was so much fun putting up Christmas lights and spending Thanksgiving dinner together. We also took Makenna to Kangaroo Zoo to play one day. It took her awhile to warm up to it but once she did she didn't want to leave. We also celebrated Weston's birthday with a nice quite dinner at Tucano's. Well it was quite in the sense that we didn't have Makenna with us but the restaurant was busy and then they came out and sang to Weston. The told him to get up and dance. It was pretty hilarious. So Happy Birthday to the best husband in the world and I can't wait to spend some more time together during Christmas break.

2 comments:

Mike and Nic said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! I've been wanting to take Mylie to Kangaroo Zoo. After seeing how much fun Makenna had, I guess we'll have to!

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

I still can't believe you have a kid. She is so cute. I was trying to enlarge the picture to see who she looked like and I can't tell