Thursday, February 19, 2009

Spring Fever




I am so ready for winter to be over. I can't wait to wear my shorts and Capri's again and it will be so nice to not have to wear a sweater over everything! I am always so cold. Well today was a really nice day. I woke up to the sun shinning in through our blinds. I loved it. So after lunch Makenna and I went for a drive and after stopping at three different parks we finally found one with out dogs to jump on us. Makenna had so much fun. She finally got up the courage to go down the big twisty slide and after that she did it about 20 more times. I didn't think I'd ever get her away from there! She had so much fun! I think we are both so ready for some warm weather. I didn't take my camera today but I found a picture from around this same time last year.

2 comments:

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

Oh my gosh I was looking at pictures of Makenna's 20 mon. pictures because you said that this picture was a year old and I can't believe how cute she is. Or I guess I should say I CAN believe. Hopefully if I have a girl she'll be that cute so if she makes me wake up all night crying at least I'll be waking to her cute face.

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics. I hear ya on the needing to get out of the house bit. IT IS DEFINATELY TIME FOR SPRING!