Saturday, October 2, 2010

9 Month's


I can't believe how fast time has flown by!!! Kason is already nine months old! I think I have always looked forward to the fall time and Christmas time but this year I am so sad. Because once Christmas comes my baby will be a year old! I can't believe it is happening so fast! Well we took him to the Dr this week and here are his stats

Length 27.5 in 25.16%

Weight 20.77 lb 55.32%

Head 18 in 63.68%



Kason is such an active boy. He is always wiggling and moving around. He rolls all over the place and he can do an army crawl/scoot. It is just the cutest thing ever! He is also loving food. He will eat about everything we put in front of him. I wonder if he is going to be one of those teenagers that is never full! He is also a spitter. He loves to spit. He does it when he's playing, eating, or talking with people. He is really cute when he gets excited and he just starts spitting. Although it is a little embarrassing when you are at church or out in public and he is spraying strangers but oh well. He's just too cute and lovable to care. Kason also has three teeth now and lots of cute fuzzy hair on top of his head. I'm still learning how to control it but I love it! He is just that happiest, sweetest, cutest, most lovable little boy I could ever ask for and we sure do love him!

1 comment:

Gunnar and Brittney said...

He is sooo cute! Love those pics!