Friday, May 1, 2009

Shoe Parties

Last July I started working for a company called 4 the love of shoes and we did shoe parties. I have been working for them ever since and it has been a really good job. They have switched things up a little bit and changed there name to My Shoe Shoppe but they are still the same people and really cute resonable priced shoes. So now I am going to start doing parties under there new buisness name. If anybody wants to host a party or get together I would love to do it for you. When you host a party you can earn free shoes and discounts on shoes. Plus it's always fun to go shoe shopping and get together with your friends and family. If anyone is interested you can check out the shoes at http://www.myshoeshoppe.com/ and then we can schedule a day to do a party. Just leave me a comment or you can email me at katrinasouthwick@gmail.com. (My work email isn't up and running yet)

No comments: