Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dance Lessons

Today was Makenna's first day of dance class and she was so excited. We got her all dressed up in her dance outfit and did her hair and she just couldn't wait to go. Her grandma (Weston's mom) and her Aunt Cali are her teachers and it was all Makenna could talk about all morning long. I can't believe we actually survived tell class time. It was killing Makenna to just go. But she was just the cutest thing in the world. She kept telling me, I want dance, I want dance. Over and over again. So finally time came to go and she was so cute walking into class. After an hour I went to go back and pick her up and she was so cute dancing with the rest of the kids. They were dancing with their hands on their hips and jumping. It was so cute! When class was over I told her to go get her shoes and she was upset because she didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay and dance all day. But I told her we could go back next week and she was really excited for that. I am so glad we get to have her in some kind of activity. She absolutely loved it!
I love that face!

No comments: