Sunday, November 29, 2009

What We've Been Up To

So things have been pretty crazy around here lately. Our computer was broken so I have so much catching up to do. Weston has been very busy. He doesn't seem to be able to sit still for very long so he has been working on a lot of projects and I get to benefit from them! I really do love having him not in school! Here are a few of the things that my handy man has been up to


He put up bead board in the babies room and added a shelf. Now I just need to decorate.


Weston refinished a book shelf for Makenna's room



We put up a fence in the backyard. I absolutely love it! It makes our yard look 100 times nicer than before.


He made me a shelf for all my ribbon. This isn't even all of my ribbon but Weston keeps telling me to paint it first. I just need to decide on a color.



Along with all of these projects he put up our Christmas lights (which look amazing!) and he is working on a special Christmas gift for Makenna. I can't wait to see it when its done! As for me I am still pregnant and definitely in the uncomfortable stage. But I only have a month left! Oh and I started selling Pampered Chef so if anybody wants to place an order or host a party let me know! Hosting is a good way to get free stuff!

1 comment:

Mike and Nic said...

I love it all! I love the feeling of a completed project!