Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Handmade Gift Exchange



My sister sent me a link to a blog that was hosting a handmade gift exchange party.  She had tried it last year and it was fun.  What you do is make a homemade gift for someone and then someone else makes you a gift.  It sounded like fun and I pretty much sign up for anything and everything these days so I thought I'd give it a try.  The girl I was giving to lived in Idaho and this is what I sent her.

A Harvest Swag - I'm kinda bummed the letters didn't stand out as well as I was hoping but it does look really cute in person.


And PJ, who had me, sent me some really cute hand crocheted Christmas decorations.  The say Family and Home.  I put them up to display to take the pictures and my kids wanted to keep them up because they were so cute!  I can't wait to pull them out again in December. 

But this was such a fun gift exchange and I can't wait to do it again in a few months! 

No comments: