Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer Days

I am torn.  I am loving our lazy summer days but I am getting excited for the fall and for it to cool down.  So minus the time that we have been sick, I have been trying to pack our weeks with fun summer activities.  Here are a few things we have been doing lately.

 Brynn, just hanging out at the splash pad!


 Kason and a friend enjoying a snack break at the splash pad

 Kason loves to help out and he loves to play in the dirt. So weeding is the perfect activity for him! 

 Running through the sprinklers!

 What a model.  I don't even know where she learned this but we might be in trouble when she gets older!

 Poor little girl just had to sit there while I tried to clean up the flower beds before our curbing was put in.  She was a good sport though!


Next up we have a camping trip, swim lessons, Aladdin at Tuachan and Wicked!  I am really looking forward to the rest of July, August and September!  I can't wait!

No comments: