Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Birthday! 29 (again!)

I refuse to get older so therefore I turned 29 again this year! This year was a little better than last year. Last year I didn't even have a birthday. I told everyone I wasn't having a birthday so I didn't want cake or presents or anything. And it happened but this year I decided it was okay to have a birthday. I really missed that cake! But unfortunately Weston had to work all day and then he had a review class in Salt Lake so I pretty much had an awful birthday. But my little sister is amazing and took me and the kids to dinner and then she made the most amazing cake ever! It was a homemade chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and then it was covered in chocolate candy bars. It was to die for!
So yummy! Just look!
 
 Blowing out the candles!

Cutest kids ever!

The kids got me all of my favorite things.  Makenna picked me out a necklace with a heart on it, Kason got me a Linkin Park cd and Brynn got me her charm so I could add it to my kids necklace. They sure know what I like!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and helping make my day better than last years.

No comments: