Thursday, October 18, 2012

8 Months Old

This adorable little thing is now 8 months old!  Where does the time go?  She is getting so big so fast!


Brynn is so much fun and we all love her so much!  I think she probably gets smothered by all of us but she puts up with it and is so happy.  She is always smiling and she loves to growl.  She is so loud too when she does it!  And she has realized that when she does things she will get reactions out of us.  So it's fun to see her react and interact with me and the kids.  Her favorite place to be is in the toy room watching Makenna and Kason play.  She doesn't really play, she just likes to watch her big sister and brother. 

She now weighs 16 lbs 6 oz and I think she was 26 inches long.  I wasn't paying much attention when they told me that part!  And she is now in the 28th percentile which is the highest she's ever been so that's good.  She has 2 bottom teeth and she is drooling like crazy so I'm sure there might be more coming. 

She loves to sit.  She will just sit and play so good.  And she can reach so far for a toy that I think she is going to tip over but she doesn't.  If she does ever end up on her tummy (which she doesn't like) she will scoot and push herself backwards.  I don't think we'll have a crawler anytime soon and that is just fine by me.  I just love watching her sit and play.  She also does this thing with her hands and fingers where she wiggles them back and forth and up and down and all around when she gets excited.  It's really funny to watch her do it.  I think of it as her nervous twitch but its pretty cute.  I really need to get the video camera out soon so I can get videos of her growling and her hands.  Poor third child just doesn't get the camera time that the others did.  I really need to better at that,  but we sure do love her to pieces!  We really couldn't ask for a better baby.  She is simply perfect. 

2 comments:

Holden and Audrey said...

I want her to be mine

Holden and Audrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.