Monday, November 5, 2012

Park City

Last month my dad had his 60th birthday so to celebrate my mom rented a house up in Park City for all of us to stay in. It was lots of fun with good food, shopping, the Alpine Slide, golfing and conference. Here were a couple picks of us on the Alpine Slide. It was so much fun and the kids loved it! Makenna just kept saying she wanted to go again. I'm glad they had so much fun.


Riding the ski lift up the mountain. 

 
The view from the ride

 
Waiting for our turn

 
Makenna and I went down together and Wes and Kason went together. 

At the bottom.  It was so much fun!


 
Brynn was there but in her usual spot in the stroller.

 
Giving the two year olds a bath one night.  They were being so cute!


Happy Birthday to my dad and thanks to my mom for the fun weekend!

No comments: