Wednesday, June 2, 2010

5 Years

Today is our 5th wedding anniversary! It's just crazy how the time flies. When I think back on it, it seems so long ago but at other times it feels just like yesterday. In the last 5 years I have graduated from UVSC, Weston has graduated from BYU, we have bought our first home and we have the two cutest and most wonderful children. I really can't think of anything that could be better. And through all this I have had the greatest guy by my side. There are a million things that I love about Wes but I thought about 5 great things about him since its our 5 year anniversary.
  1. He is such a hard worker and never gives up


  2. He is so smart


  3. He is so kind and selfless. He puts everyone before himself


  4. He loves his kids and is so great with them


  5. He has so much patients (especially with me!)


Don't we look so young!


Happy Anniversary Weston! Love you!

1 comment:

Katie Miller said...

Your family is so dang cute! And I'll have you know that Nicole absolutely adores you! She talks very highly of you! :) Thank you so much for putting our widget on your blog! Every blog counts! I didn't notice though that you put "So Simply Sweet" above the widget. Its supposed to be "Sew Simply Sweet", its actually a very common error! I hope you have a great day, and I'll see you Saturday when you come to claim your FREEBIE!