Monday, June 28, 2010

6 Months Old

I can't believe how time flies by! Kason is already 6 months old. He is rolling over, and sitting with help, although he prefers to stand or lay down. And he is eating cereal and squash. He loves the Gerber Graduates little puffs too. I just can't believe he is such a big boy now. The last couple of days he has been eating his toes. It is just the cutest thing. He just lifts his legs up and sticks his foot in his mouth. He is so flexible! Well, since Kason's birthday is right after Christmas, I have decided to give him a half birthday. I tried this with Makenna and Wes just made fun of me. But with Kason this is a must. So he got a few presents and a cake that he didn't get to eat! I'm so mean! I make the kid a cake but I wouldn't share!

Here he is with his cake and he is about to eat his toes again!

He got jammies

And a cool tool bench toy

And his first sippy cup today. He can suck the water out really good but he won't swallow it. He just lets it run down the front of him. Silly boy!

He is such a wiggle worm. I couldn't get him to sit still for a picture. This is the best I could get!


Also, here are his 6 months stats

Height 26 inches 34.67%

Weight 16.14 lbs 25.27%

Head 17 inches 33.74%

Man I just love this little guy so much! He has the cutest little laugh and smile. It is adorable! I just can't even imagine life with out him. Weston says I am a baby hog and I totally admit that I am! But I just can't stop holding and snuggling him. He is just the sweetest little guy and I'm so glad he is apart of our family.

No comments: