Saturday, January 15, 2011

Engagement Anniversary


Yesterday was our anniversary of when Weston and I got engaged. That was 6 years ago. I can't believe it has been that long. I still remember that day. It was great. Weston still wants to forget that day! Let's just say that all his planning and hard work didn't go as expected. But he asked and I said yes and the rest is history. So for Christmas I gave Weston 2 Jazz tickets for last nights game so we could have a fun date night. They played the Cavaliers and killed them, Ronnie Price had a good game, and it was just tons of fun. We apparently don't get out much and lets just say it was an interesting night with interesting people. I got ran over by a wheel chair, we saw some nice crack of the kid in front of us, we sat next to a crazy lady from Price (who was missing some of her teeth), and then some interesting guy tried to give me his Taco Bell coupon. So many funny people, it was all very entertaining.

This was the only picture we got of us at the game. We didn't bring our camera so this is from Weston's phone. Not a great picture but at least we can say we were there. Such a fun night. Thanks Wes for taking me! (I don't know that you had much of a say though!) Love you!

No comments: