Thursday, January 20, 2011

Joy School

This week it was our turn to have Joy School at our house again. This has been my third time and I'm finally feeling like I have gotten the hang of it. We talked about the letters B,C and F and the numbers 9 and 10. The kids were so cute when I was talking about the number ten. One little girl told me that the "1" was actually and "I" and one of the other girls was telling me about the number Zero. She said, do you know what zero means? And I just asked what and she told me it means nothing. Zero is nothing. She is just too smart. But for the unit we were talking about patriotism so they got to put stars on some flags. I think they all really enjoyed it. Here are some pictures of them decorating their flags.



We have seven girls in our group and they are all so cute and so much fun. I am so glad that we live in an awesome neighborhood with so many friends for Makenna to play with. She just loves it and is always asking who's house do they get to go to next for school. I'm glad she enjoys it so much. Now next year, she's off to a regular preschool.

No comments: