Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kason's Walking!!!

Last Friday Kason took a couple steps towards his Grandpa Southwick but I was at work and didn't get to see. So the next day we were cleaning Weston's grandparents house and Kason took about 6 steps all by his self! I was so excited and of course we didn't have the video camera with us. So I spent all weekend trying to get a video of him walking and needless to say I never got a very good one. Last Sunday he took about eight steps to my dad. He is getting so good! Although he's not venturing off yet he just takes steps between two people. But hey, it's progress! So I know these videos don't do his walking any justice but this is what I have so far. I'm still trying to get a better video but this will have to do for now. (Oh and our 7th office visit in a month was on Monday and Kason got his cast off and his hives are almost cleared up! Yeah!!! Now if only his tooth would come in so he would be our happy little boy again!)