Tuesday, June 28, 2011

18 month's

Kason is 18 month's old today.  I can't believe how big he is.  I still think of him as my little baby but I'm afraid he just isn't any more.  He is such a toddler and he thinks he is as big as Makenna.  If she is doing anything he is right behind her to do the same.  Normally I would think this is a good thing except for the fact that they are always trying to jump off the couch or the stairs.  He is starting to talk and can say mom, dad, Ma (Makenna), done, please, thanks, love you, shoe and cheese.  Plus I swear he said rodeo last week.  He also loves to make sounds.  Mostly choo-choo for train and then the dog and cow noises. 

We went to the doctors today for shots and a check up and I came out totally surprised.  Usually he is short and chunky on the charts but this time he was really the opposite.  He must have finally hit a growth spurt!  Here are his stats

Weight - 25.13 lbs and 40.14%
Height - 32.75 inch's and 65.14%
Head - 19.25 in and 80.14% 

So our little man is growing up happy and healthy and boy do we love him!

No comments: