Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thomas the Train




Since Weston had lots of time off over Memorial Day weekend we decided to take the kids to the Day Out With Thomas up in Heber. We didn't tell Makenna where we were going and when we pulled up she got so excited. I didn't even know if she would be that into it but I think she enjoyed it more than Kason did! They both really enjoyed it and had lots of fun. It was a great family outing and I'm so glad we went!







Getting on the train! Both kids loved the train ride!


Playing with some train sets they had set up


Kason loved these! I'm trying to convince Weston to build a table for Kason for his birthday. He would absolutely love it!



Meeting Sir Topham Hat

1 comment:

Melfam said...

How fun!!! My little boy would love seeing Thomas, he would go crazy! How did you find out about this event? Is it still going on? Please let me know I would appreciate it so much! Thanks!