Lately Makenna and Kason have been doing the cutest things and I thought I should really write them down. So here is what is going on around here.
- She loves playing Disneyland. She will pack up her bag and go on pretend rides. She slides down the stairs playing Splash Mountain and twirls in circles on the Teacups.
- She has learned so much from being in school for just 2 months that it just blows my mind. She is such a smarty pants.
- She always has to be right and don't you tell her she's not or try and correct her because that will just start it up again!
- Makenna is always dancing or doing handstands. Everyday she is practicing her dancing or tumbling and she calls it exercises. Now I thought that with 2 dance classes and one tumbling class she would be burnt out but I think the opposite has happened. She has more energy then ever!
- She is the biggest social butterfly and loves to play with friends. Everyone she meets is her friend.
Our little model
- He says "What!" after everything you say
- He has been throwing himself on the ground and just laying there when he doesn't get his way. It is pretty cute!
- We have gotten him off his binky although now we have a few more bedtime palls like Mickey, Giraffe, Buzz and Woody.
- He is talking so much but my favorite words right now are for crackers "crack" and his drink is "guck"
- He loves his sister and wants to do whatever she is doing. He will just follow her around the house just to be with her. It is so sweet.
- He is obsessed with Mickey Mouse and Trains so he asks for them all day long.
- Kason really is just the happiest sweetest kid ever!
I really wish I could think of more because I know I could go on and on about these two but for some reason my pregnancy brain has really kicked in and I can't think right now. So I'll just have to update later.