Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kason's First Fish!

Last weekend was my dad's father and sons camp out so Weston took Kason and joined my dad, my brother and his boys for the camp out and fishing.  Kason had tons of fun and even caught a fish.  He looks so cute in the pictures I just wish I could have been there to see him!  But I'm glad they all had so much fun.  When I asked Kason what his favorite part was he said eating hot dogs.  So apparently he didn't even eat the fish he caught!

Our two handsome boys fishing!


Isn't this the cutest boy you've ever seen!

 Grandpa Powell and Kason with his first fish!

 This is in my parents trailer.  The two couches pull out into a bed and that is where Kason and Weston got to sleep that night.

Now I can't wait tell the whole family gets to go on a camping trip!

No comments: