Thursday, May 6, 2010

What an Imagination

Makenna has been so silly lately. She just comes up with the most random things. On their way home from church the other week Makenna had her fists balled up and Wes asked her what she had in them. Her response was "my friends." Like she was holding her friends hands. Well she is always pretend talking to them and bringing them in the car with us but yesterday one of them was given a name. Makenna's imaginary friend is named Davey. I have no clue where she came up with that but I just think it is so adorable! I don't ever remember having an imagination like her when I was younger and I just think this is wonderful. She is just so creative and imaginative. Oh and the monster's ate dinner with us tonight. Where does she come up with this stuff?

No comments: