(I swear blogger hates me. There are so many spaces through out this post making it forever long but I can't fix it! Sorry it's all spread out)
- She has learned to count to ten (except she usually forgets 7)
- She can say the alphabet.
- She can trace her name but she has a hard time still writing it
- She can recognize almost all the letters in the alphabet.
- She also knows all her colors and shapes.
- She can now say her "S's" "Snow, Skirt, and School"
She is getting so smart!
Here are some things about Makenna at this age
- She loves to dance. She dances everyday and now with recital over I don't know what we are going to do this summer. I asked all the kids at school once what they wanted to be when they grew up and most had answers like a mom, or teacher but Makenna wanted to be a dancer. It was so cute!
- She loves Princesses, Tinkerbell and Peter Pan, Strawberry Shortcake and Barbie's
- Her favorite shows are Curious George (or George the Monkey as she calls it), Strawberry Shortcake, Hannah Montana, Tangled and High School Musical.
- Her favorite color is Pink.
- Her favorite books are Fancy Nancey, Pinkalicious, and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.
- She loves her dad. If she is hurt or sad or wakes up in the middle of the night it is always her dad she wants. Total Daddy's girl!
- She is very strong willed and loves to be independent.
Here are her stats from the doctor at her check up. She is still tall and skinny. Lucky girl!
Weight- 31.97 lbs 24.7%
Height- 40.25 in 63.31%
Here are a couple pics from her birthday dinner and party.
Total Daddy's Girl!
Kason with his mouth full. I swear that kid never gets full
Makenna wanted a Barbie cake so this is the Barbie from A Fairy Secret movie
Makenna with her cake!
She got spoiled! A Barbie Jeep with Ken and Barbie doll
A new bike! A big bike as she refers to it.